...And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 18!!!
Job: Still working at Morningside as a dining room server. I tutor occasionally.
Favorite Things to Do: Fall asleep with my light on, go to Red Rock, spend time outside, relax on the deck, get Moe's, read and hang out with friends.
Favorite Books: The Book Thief, The Forgotten Garden, Flavia DeLuce series.
Favorite TV Shows/Movies: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Crown, Man in the High Castle, Gilmore Girls, Anne of Green Gables.
Favorite Foods: Moe's queso, CAVA, Dairy Queen blizzards, brownies, snap peas, cinnamon oatmeal, quesadillas, eggs, chicken salad.
Favorite Sayings: Can I hang out with Mason after school? I have no homework. I have so much homework. Can I have a sleepover?
What I want to be when I grow up: State Department Employee or the owner of a Soup and Sandwich shop.
Things I did as a 17 year old: Went to the Grand Canyon/Sedona/Tucson/Phoenix, was a part of the Junior Honor guard for the 2019 graduation, flew by myself for the first time, went on a cruise to Belize, Honduras, Mexico, went to Colorado and competed in the PASCH Triathlon (and won), went to my first Hokie football game, was on the homecoming court, applied to Virginia Tech early decision and got in! Was honored for being in the top 5% of my class and attended the Excellence in Education banquet (I brought Ms. Horton), went to the Holocaust Museum, registered to vote, voted in the primary, had school cancelled for the Coronavirus.
Why my Mom loves me: Because you are an amazing 18 year old! You are super smart, determined, loyal, dedicated, focused and driven! Any college would have been lucky to have you attend, but we are thrilled that you will be a Hokie! You have a great group of friends, a great boyfriend for 16-ish months, work hard at school, your job and tutoring...and keep your grades up (even if you can't remember to turn off your light at night ;)). We are so thankful for you Moopert and love you more than you know!!! Happy 18th Birthday Megan Colleen!!! We love you!!!
Me and Mason Walsh walking out at Homecoming
Coronacation planting herbs
Ice Cream out with Mom Mom and Pappy
Christmas with the fam
PASCH winner in Colorado!
Christmas Eve
Excellence in Education Banquet
Seaman Family Reunion in Nashville with Eva
Kylie's birthday at Dave and Buster's





















No comments:
Post a Comment