format taken from Heather Oberle).Job: Pre-Kindergartener. I go to school every day from 6:50am-1:05pm. I like it, but claim that I don't.
Nicknames: Meatball (at birth, enough said). Bball (shortly after birth, because Moo couldn't pronounce "meatball"). B (shortened form of "bball"). Jackie, Jackie boy and Jackson Kenneth when Mommy is trying to get my attention.
Favorite foods: 2 "red" breads and 1 cheese (translation: 2 pieces of white bread - comes in a red bag- and a slice of Kraft white
Least Favorite foods: GREEN BEANS!!! (are you with me Uncle Mark?)
Favorite sayings: Can I play the DS? I don't want to go to school. I miss Daddy (even when he is in the same room). Can I play with your hair? (to Mommy). I can't do nothing! Ha, ha, ha...poopie heiney!
Things I did while I was 4: Learned to spell Jack J-A-C-K. Learned to write 3 letter words. Know all my capital letters and sounds. Got 15+ shots. Got my passport. Flew over an ocean. Moved to Thailand. Started Pre-K. Learned to swim. Learned to say "Sawatdee Kap" and "Kap Khun Kap". Realized I love seafood and fish. Asked Jesus into my heart.
Question I most want answered: How exactly do we get to Heaven? Do we just fly up and say, "Whee, I'm flying to Heaven?" How do we get there?
Favorite things to do in Thailand: Go to Aquarium and see the sharks and play on the
Best Friends: God. Jesus. Moo. My best friend, John. Avery, Elona (girls from school). Daddy and Mommy. (curiously, no Kylie).
Who I will marry: Elona. Except she said she wanted to get married now, when we are kids and I told her, "Kids don't get married, we have to wait until we are Mommy and Daddy's age." She's a good girl. She listens to the teacher and never gets in trouble.
Favorite Movies: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (even though I've never seen it), Star Wars and Kung Fu Panda.
Favorite Article of Clothing: pajamas. I put them on as soon as I walk in the door in the afternoon and only change out of them if Mommy makes me.
Favorite stuffed animals: Cheetah, Slush, Brutus, Coconut, Snakey, Catty, Chompers, South Dakota.
What I want to be when I grow up: ???
Things Mommy loves about me: That I am a sweet boy. That I snuggle her at naptime and after reading my book, ask to play with her hair for a little bit. That I still snuggle Cheetah at bed. That I role onto my stomach and wrap the sheet around me like a cocoon when I go to sleep. That I still cry about 15 times a day (mostly lasting approx. 2.5 seconds each - I'm dramatic). That I can only handle a playdate at my house for around 1 hour before I need a break. That I can say words like, "F-our, F-ive, Ssss-nake" without a problem. That I claim that I don't want to go to school, but when I get home I talk about all the fun things I did there. That I love hanging out with Daddy. That I can play nicely with Moo and Kylie. That the other day at school when Mommy was bringing the Apple Crisp, she asked me to be responsible for Kylie in a busy parking lot and I took her hand, walked her and talked to her so sweetly. That I pushed the shopping cart at the grocery store the whole time this week without getting in trouble even 1 time. That I will always be her baby, even when I am 40 years old or two thousand years old (Jack's words, not mine)!


We love you Jackie Boy!!! Happy 5th Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment