
Jack's Flags for International Day
Both American and Thai

Miss Kylie Grace with her board that has a "P" on the bottom left (that she did by herself). She currently draws pictures and continually asks, "How do you spell pa, pa, pa P?" Or how do you draw an A or how do you draw an O. And she's always very excited for it. However, if you actually draw one on her paper, she will scribble it out. You can only describe it to her, NEVER draw it to show her how to do it!

My little bug with a headband on (and purple panties and purple kitty cat shirt).

Megan and Jack working on the Apple Crisps we made for International Day!

Jack has a buddy, John, in his class. He often refers to him as, "My best friend, John" - I think Jack thinks it's his full first name (Today, my best friend, John, and I did legos). Thankfully, John feels the same way about Jack. When they see each other they hug. It's so cute. (and John's 2 older brothers are Matthew and Luke. I told him, now you just need a Mark! He said, "That's my Daddy's name.") John came over to play on Monday and brought this guitar he made for Jack. So cute!


Miss Megan. I found out at the kids' Parent/Teacher conference that on Fridays, they have a free-dance time for the last 10 minutes of class. Her teacher informed me that Megan never dances. She just stands there and watches everyone else and that she wouldn't even dance with the teacher. She said that she was too shy. I couldn't believe it, because she dances all the time at home. I talked to Moo about it and she explained that she's nervous that the boys will laugh at her and that 2 of the girls in her class (who Megan looks up to, but Dan and I don't really like - isn't that almost always the case?) don't dance either. So, needless to say, she danced this week and had fun. And got the other 2 girls to dance, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment