Sunday, May 24, 2009

Daddy

Dan headed out on another trip

Goodbye Daddy!!!

Our sad faces because Daddy had to leave

But we're happy because he won't be gone nearly as long as his last trip!
We love you Tweeter!!!

3 comments:

Bev and Boyd said...

Those pictures are precious! Yeah that Daddy's trip is short and he will be home soon!
Love,
Mom (Mom)
XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures, especially going from happy to sad!

Pauline said...

Dan, The picture of you and the kids is priceless.. and I am glad that you are taking advantage of all the different cultures and food.. you will have to settle for "HAM" when you come back to the states but I am sure you will enjoy that too!!! Safe trip to you and will look forward to see all those smiling faces very soon!!
Love, Mom xoxox
ps I will be at the beach house all week ~ even though it says rain most days.. just nice to get away...