Megan,Your poem is beautiful! And your mom's display of fish was perfect for it. You are very creative. Great job!C U SOON! I LOVE YOU!Mom MomXO
that is awesome! Can you get cheese fish there? We cannot get them here, but I know the boys would love them!
Meggie,I loved your poem about goldfish!! Very descriptive ~ Keep up the good work!! Hope your week is fun. Love and Hugs, Grammy xoxo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Megan,
Your poem is beautiful! And your mom's display of fish was perfect for it. You are very creative. Great job!
C U SOON! I LOVE YOU!
Mom Mom
XO
that is awesome! Can you get cheese fish there? We cannot get them here, but I know the boys would love them!
Meggie,
I loved your poem about goldfish!! Very descriptive ~ Keep up the good work!! Hope your week is fun. Love and Hugs, Grammy xoxo
Post a Comment