Happy Mother's Day to Mommy (my Tweeter)!!! What a Mother's Day to remember but definitely not your standard kids made cards and we take Mommy out for a special lunch (though we did have some special food). This super mom got to wake up in Phuket and is already hard at work getting posts out about that and our adventures there. I am sure you will get to read them soon. She is always going full speed for us, even when it is Mother's Day! She got to have a fun buffet breakfast at the hotel to include made to order omelets, thai spring rolls with spicy sweet chili sauce and even a salad (welcome to breakfast in Asia).
After our flight home and getting settled back in here we went out to our favorite restaurant here, Que Pasa. Here are the kids and Mommy after we made short work of the chips and salsa there:
Here is what each of our kids had to say to Mommy on Mother's Day:
Moo "She is the greatest Mommy I ever knew and I love to snuggle her in bed sometimes even though I kick her and roll around a lot"
Jack "Mommy, I really like to snuggle you and play with your hair sometimes after I take a big nap"
Bugga "Mommy I snuggle you"
So its clear to see Mommy is a big snuggler and our kids love it and it is just one of the many ways she reaffirms in them daily how special and loved they are. What more could you ask for in a Mother than that!
Here was a great video she got from her friend Melis that I thought you all would enjoy as well!
So we hope you had a great Mother's Day Mommy and my Tweeter! We love you much and are so thankful that God chose you to be the Mommy in our family!!! Thanks for letting us spend this special day with you, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Love, Moo, Jackie Boy, Bugga, and Tweeter

2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Kristen!!
Kristen,
Glad Dan took time to honor you!
Amen to the great mommy you are!
I love you!
Mom
XO
Post a Comment