Here's how I did it: I took photos of each of the kids. Right after naps. Hence Jack's hair sticking up in the back. Against a white wall. Facing both ways. Then I loaded them on the computer. I opened the pics in Word, flipped Megan's because I wanted them facing all the same way, then changed the color to black and white, then copied them and opened them again in Microsoft Paint. From there, I could easily fill in whatever I needed to and erase whatever I needed to. I think they turned out really cute - now I just need to get them up in frames!


3 comments:
I love them! I have one of Matt from school when he was little. I look forward to seeing the girls to see if they look as much alike in real life as they do in all the pictures. Kristen, is there anything you can't do? Hope you find that one more frame. I am sure you have given a lot of readers a great idea!
Love,
Mom
XO to all
awesome!! I just saw some silhouettes in a southern living pic in a dining room and have been wanting to do them. Thanks for the instructions!
Awesome project! Thanks for the instructions. It is funny that silhouettes are back again. Do you remember those old Olan Mills type photos from the early 80s where they would take a photo of your profile and kind of put it in the background and then put a straight on photo of your face on top? Ah, the 80s...I think I had a photo like that done in 1st or 2nd grade.
Post a Comment