After that, we went to get Jack's hair cut. It turned out AWFUL! It was still long, totally uneven and the lady cut his sideburns into a point. Who does that? So we went to a different place straight from there and got his hair washed, then cut. It looks great and we won't be going back to the other place.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Getting Ready for School :(
After that, we went to get Jack's hair cut. It turned out AWFUL! It was still long, totally uneven and the lady cut his sideburns into a point. Who does that? So we went to a different place straight from there and got his hair washed, then cut. It looks great and we won't be going back to the other place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow -the end of summer vacation already. Jack's haircut sounded
"really weird". But I'm sure the milkshake made those 2 haircuts worth it. And the nails look great. Looks like orange strikes again! I bet Kylie is the one most excited about school starting so she can have Mommy all to herself again! Have a great year kids!
Love to all,
Mom (Mom)
XOXOXOXOXO
I kind of wish you'd taken a picture of Jack before the 2nd haircut :)
You are becoming quite the photographer, Kristen! The pics of the kids always come out so good and they are great at giving you much to photograph. Even though school is on the horizon, I know the kids have enjoyed the summer and we sure enjoyed having you all here. Can't wait to hear about all the new adventures in school. It was fun to talk to the kids last night. Love you all, Mom xoxo
Hi Kristen,
I am so excited for Back to School for you all. I can't believe that Jack will be in kindergarten. The time goes toooo fast. You painting is beautiful :)
Miss you,
Melis
WOW! Time flies... seems like just yesterday they were getting out. Way to be a trooper, Jack! Love and miss you guys!
wow that is early... and I can just tell you how much I love that you are getting your toes done and then posting pics... love it
Post a Comment