Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whatcha think?


Saw one like it for sale and painted it tonight. Is it still plagiarism if I copy it but don't sell it?

8 comments:

Courtney said...

i LOVE that!!! and most art is copied in some way...from something! that is AWESOME! where are you going to hang it??

Tricia F said...

girl... that is awesome! you are so stinkin' talented. don't think it's plagiarism...

Julie said...

that is really cute, and I think if you change a certain number of items it isn't considered copying... for some reason the number 5 or 7 comes to mind. Which is what I do when I copy something that I like too! Great Job!!!

Bev and Boyd said...

I thought that was a professional picture. It's beautiful Kristen and very thought provoking. I'm sure you could get a whole evening discussion out of that at Bible study one night! Your talents are endless! Yeah for you!

Pauline said...

I love it! Wherever you decide to hang it will be the perfect place. Love the colors and the verses.
Did you just see it and remember it? Way to go! Love you, Mom xoxox

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing Tweeter!!! I can't wait to see it in person and get it hung up so we can enjoy it.

Bev and Boyd said...

Just had to read the comments again so I could see Dan's picture.
Thanks for the postcard Dan. Is the picture hung yet? Hope we'll see it again on the blog when it gets in its permanent (for now anyway) spot.
XOXOXOXOXO

Megan said...

This is beautiful!! Awesome job! I didn't know you were such an artist. Now can I copy yours? Is that plagiarism? ;-)