
If you have iTunes and an iPod - you can download Dan's sermon from this past Sunday! Here's how you get it: go to this link HERE.
It's called Counterfeit Idols: My Complex Idol and it was from Sunday, April 18th, 2010.
It's FREE!!! And GREAT! And, as my Dad says, "Free is better than cheap - I say no more!" Woo Hoo!!!
1 comment:
The CD arrived today - thanks Matt! We have already listened to it in the car. Dan, I appreciated your honestly and for clearly presenting the gospel. The message was obviously very personal for you as you work through it in your own life. I am sure that helped people identify their idols as you shared some of your own struggles. Choose you this day whom you will serve - its a daily choice! Well done Son! Love to all the Seamans! XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment