Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cold Stone!

The rumors abounded this past April that Cold Stone Creamery was going to open downtown in CentralWorld. Well, if you don't remember - here's what happened to CentralWorld. And the Cold Stone in it.

Alas! We had a Cold Stone open up in our mall a couple of weeks ago! We waited until tonight to try it...mostly because we wanted Daddy to be home to enjoy it with us. I have to say - we definitely enjoyed it. We had only been maybe 2 times in the States because it's so expensive. And it's the same price here, but had I tried what I had tonight, I'm sure we would have gone more.

We ordered 1 Cookie Doughn't You Want Some and 1 Peanut Butter Cup Perfection. They were great and we split them between the 5 of us :) It more than made up for the random leftovers from the week for dinner...

Kiddos watching their ice cream creations being made!

Yummy!

Jack and Mommy

Daddy and the Girls (can you tell Kylie was grumpy about our flavor choices?)

Super fun treat tonight! And yes, Kylie enjoyed the ice cream even though she didn't want to! :) Thanks for taking us out Tweeter!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Yeah for Cold Stone being in Bangkok and glad that Danny got home!!! I know you all missed him and are ecstatic to have him home.. All of the kids look great ~ please give them our love.. Love Mom/Grammy xoxoxo

Bev and Boyd said...

Looks like it was good to the last drop! Would you believe I have never heard of Cold Stone?!? Still loving seeing pictures of all 5 of you. Yeah for homecomings!
Enjoy the weekend. XO to all!

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

You're KILLING me here! Are you sure we're not moving to America? I think you need to follow this with a "keeping it real in Bangkok" story to bring me back to earth.