Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life Group Dinner - Last week

Last Tuesday, we hosted our Life Group for dinner!  The kiddos and I made barbecue chicken sandwiches, cole slaw and corn chowder...then asked our Life Group to bring a salad and dessert!
The big kids helped pull chicken after it was cooked...it took all 3 of us about 20 minutes to shred it...it was 6lbs of chicken!
Before the adults got here, we fed my kiddos and Ms. Ro's biggest, Jaya (this was a split second before the corn chowder got splattered all over the floor :))
This little Bug Cadie had fun turning herself around in place on the kitchen floor while kiddos ate :)

2 comments:

Manda said...

Oh I miss you guys and life group on tuesday nights!

Bev and Boyd said...

I think its so nice the kids helped you prepare dinner. Sounds
yummy!
XO to all