Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving was spent at Mark and Heather's house with all of Heather's family!  It was a great night with great family and great food!  The kids had a blast and we had a good time catching up with family!  We've known Heather's family since I was in 2nd grade - when Mark and Heather started dating.  It also happened to be Mark and Heather's Anniversary!  

I have had my bridesmaids dress from Mark and Heather's wedding with me overseas for 5 years - no idea why - but I have!  I wore it freshman year of high school and I brought it over for Hannah to model for the crew there :)  She willing obliged - actually I had brought it for Megan to wear but she did not want to! Hannah was a good sport!

 Me and Heather

 Grandad, Mark and Dan

 Me and Grammy

 Mary Kate and Meggie

 The boys had a good time playing - and Kylie had fun with them!

 Cousins!
Porter, Stone, Jack and Cole

 Me and my Tweeter

Grandad, Mr. D, Mark and Dan enjoying some pie!

Bugga and her Daddy

No comments: