Monday, March 24, 2014

Hi, My Name is Kristen, vol. 6

...And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turn 36!!!

Random Things that Make me Happy:  Anything Turquoise, Stripes, Painted Toenails, Tinsel in my Hair, My Silver Hoops, Black Tank Tops, My UGGS (I only take them off to shower and sleep), Flip Flops, Coke, York Peppermint Patties, Our Home - our great paint colors - our new kitchen - our awesome kitchen table - our hutch - the great sun we get in our house - our closets with stripes - our turquoise bookshelf in the basement, Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea (with sugar and milk), Our Neighborhood and the Tree in our Front Yard. 

TV shows I've enjoyed this year:  New Girl, Call the Midwife, Sherlock, How I Met your Mother, Hart of Dixie, Downton Abbey, Restaurant Impossible, The Sing Off, Treehouse Masters and The Americans.

Meals Currently in Rotation:  Chili, Stir-fried chicken - veggies and rice, Grammy Casserole, Chicken with Broccoli Oriental, Maple Chili Chicken (recipe here), Crack Broccoli (recipe here), Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Roasted Okra (olive oil and salt - baked at 425F for 15 minutes or so until wilted), Shrimp and Grits, Lasagna, BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and Sloppy Joes.

 Me and My Tweeter

Me and my Kiddos

Our Family

1 comment:

Bev and Boyd said...

You are so beautiful. What a happy blog to read. We think you're great!!!!!!!!!!