Megan's Birthday sign hung up on our column
Presents and cards waiting to be unwrapped!
Streamers hanging from her door
Breakfast table set - Our kids normally get to choose what they eat for their birthdays. They get to eat 1 meal out and have two other somewhat normal, but "special" meals. Megan didn't know what she wanted for breakfast, so I told her I would surprise her! I set the table to be ready when she came down in the morning - but before we could eat, we realized that her friend, also named Megan, did this...
...Our front door! Megan decorated it for Megan (which our Megan had just done earlier this week for the other Megan at her house!)! It looks awesome!
So Sweet!
I surprised Megan with orange cinnamon rolls and fresh blueberry scones (with colored turbinado sugar)! She loved them! We put a candle in it and sang her Happy Birthday!
The Birthday Girl with her Birthday Scone
Daddy and his 12 year old
Time for presents!
Megan, Kylie and Jack
Looking at her new Message New Testament
And all of her loot! A new lamp for her room (which Grammy had offered to buy months ago, but we never found the right one - and I saw this and thought it was perfect), a new duffle bag for sleepovers, pjs and a fun picture frame you paint yourself!
After we all showered, we headed in the car to Washington, DC to visit some Museums!
No comments:
Post a Comment