The Kid's Bathroom
We painted the kid's bathroom before we moved - and we still love the color! Before we moved, we had fun dogs and cats on the shower curtain in mostly black and white with a bit of color. We painted the letters Dan made to match in a cow print :)
When we got back this summer, we kept the same color - a Spring Green. I had wanted a navy and white striped shower curtain but couldn't find one in a price I liked :) So I got the one above - white pleats. It was cute, but not what I wanted.
Then I found this shower curtain - that I LOVE at target - and at a totally reasonable price! I switched them out and painted the letters to make it match a little bit of a nautical theme (that's a lionfish in the picture above the toilet).
We lived with the newly painted letters for a few months and they bugged me, so I changed them last week and I love them!
The original letters - totally cute, but didn't match the rest of the room!
Black to cover the spots
Then navy with turquoise, lime and yellow polka dots - they bugged me for the next couple of months!
Until I changed them out for this! Aqua with navy stripes on the sides! I couldn't take the letters off the wall - they were screwed on tight and managed to last through 5 years of renters!
And one more shot of them! So fun!

.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment