Moo's room, which we love! She is using the comforter we bought for the guest bedroom in Blacksburg. It could not go any better with her room if we had planned it for years! All the fun colors she loves in the comforter, a yellow chair, her perfectly matching rug, her blue bookshelf and her purple corner stool! AND I put no thought into it. It just all happened to match! She loves it!
Jack's "all-boy" closet
Jack's bedroom - trains and toys everywhere!
Jack's bookshelf!
It will be fun to actually get more stuff up on the walls and possibly paint! Yay for our new house!!!
3 comments:
So glad you got to post pictures! They are great! :)
Loved to see your new home.. It's awesome!! Especially loved how quickly you decorated the kids rooms.. they look so comfy. Love,Mom xoxo
Happy new home! And happy cute toes! Everything looks fantastic.
Would you believe I sat down this weekend for a laundry folding marathon (an overwhelming 8+ loads to fold)...I clicked on the TV, scrolling through...oh...what did I see...ANTM marathon...what season was it? Oh yes, they were in Thailand. I was obviously thinking of you. Sad to say that is my knowledge of Thailand and now your blog.
I am sure Thailand is even better than what I see on TV!
Post a Comment