The hotel had a Kids Place that was awesome! You could drop your kids off between the hours of 9am-5pm and then 6pm-9pm, if you wanted to. Seriously...for babysitting. We didn't ever use that (for
dress up stuff, huge different shaped mats and rooms for crafts/activities! They also had a "nap" room with cribs and a movie room with
Tuesday morning, at the hotel spa, I got to have a 60 minute "Thai massage" - before you think I'm so spoiled, it wasn't the greatest. I knew, kind of, what I was getting myself into when I signed up for it. There was no offer of a "swedish massage" which is probably what you are all picturing. Thai massage is a lot of pulling, pressing and stretching. I thought it might be relaxing (a la "regular" massages). Parts of it were, but mostly it was okay (and I have a couple of bruises on my lower back). Nice. Anyway, while I was busy doing that, Dan took the kids to the Kids Place and let Megan do a craft - she wanted to do this wineglass sand candle! And it turned out beautiful! She's so proud of it and has it sitting by her bed. ***And it was crazy that some parents left their kids there all day long. Seriously.
1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun! Great job on the candle, Megan!
Post a Comment