Okay, so Dan and I started this movie last night - and are only 30 minutes into it. Aside from the sketchiness in the beginning, the guy played by Phillip Seymour Hoffman looks exactly like my Dad. It had Dan and I cracking up last night and laughing so hard that we had to call my parents to see if they had seen it. Grandad had, Grammy hadn't. I told my Dad that the guy looked
exactly like him. My Dad's reply? "No he didn't....he has darker glasses than me." Seriously? That's the only thing you can come up with that makes you guys different? So anyway, what do you think? And Mark, Brian, Heather or Sarah...have you seen it and did it crack you up, too?
P.S. 2 things: I don't think Phillip Seymour Hoffman looks like my Dad normally...just as this character. And, when we showed the movie cover to the kids and asked them who it was, they all shouted, "GRANDAD!!!" in unison!



3 comments:
Okay, so I've seen it and you're definitely right about the beginning. I never thought about how much Phillip Seymour Hoffman looked like your dad until you mentioned it, and definitely in the pictures you put up!
THIS IS HILARIOUS! And I totally agree!!
Yes, absolutely. Now I am going to have to rent that movie so I can see it for myself.
Post a Comment