Here's some cute pics of Moo off her teacher's website :)
I love this one of Moo running the 40 yard dash! It was from their "Elementary School Games" Day. We used to have one at the end of the school year in June. We can't have it in June here because it is the "hot season". So they had in December when it was a cooler 94 degrees. They had big water coolers for the kids to drink and plates of fresh pineapple, watermelon and dragon fruit for the kids to snack on in between! (I think she was looking at Bugga and I who were cheering her on from the side.)
Doing an obstacle course

Doing an outside obstacle course with her cool hat on that all kids are required to wear on the playground or outside :)
Her class showing off their muscles.
(thanks, A for the correction)

Moo balancing on 1 foot for 100 seconds on the 100th day of school, with her 100 hat on!
Playing 100 bingo!
I love this one of Moo running the 40 yard dash! It was from their "Elementary School Games" Day. We used to have one at the end of the school year in June. We can't have it in June here because it is the "hot season". So they had in December when it was a cooler 94 degrees. They had big water coolers for the kids to drink and plates of fresh pineapple, watermelon and dragon fruit for the kids to snack on in between! (I think she was looking at Bugga and I who were cheering her on from the side.)
Doing an obstacle course
Doing an outside obstacle course with her cool hat on that all kids are required to wear on the playground or outside :)
Her class showing off their muscles.(thanks, A for the correction)

Moo balancing on 1 foot for 100 seconds on the 100th day of school, with her 100 hat on!
Playing 100 bingo!
2 comments:
I love the pics of Meggie at school. It looks like so much fun... Love, Grammy xoxo
Glad your all settled in. That Field Day looks like fun. Glad it is your cold season. Brrr.
Love,
April
Post a Comment