Our family really hasn't been into legos all that long. We had mega blocks for forever (and I finally threw them out before we moved here - every. last. one.). But this Christmas was just the start of Lego's for our family. Jack got some, Kylie got some and then we bought some more with Christmas money the kids got. They love them, Dan loves them and I think they are okay. I have no spatial awareness - if you give me legos, I will build one of 2 things. A tower or a staircase. That's it. Dan, and the kids, however, will build towering castles, helicopters, diggers, houses with roofs and windows, spaceships and firehouses. I haven't taken pictures of Dan and Jack's creations - or Kylie's - but I will. Here are 2 of Moo's from today: her pattern board and her statement to me. Too cu
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Legos
Our family really hasn't been into legos all that long. We had mega blocks for forever (and I finally threw them out before we moved here - every. last. one.). But this Christmas was just the start of Lego's for our family. Jack got some, Kylie got some and then we bought some more with Christmas money the kids got. They love them, Dan loves them and I think they are okay. I have no spatial awareness - if you give me legos, I will build one of 2 things. A tower or a staircase. That's it. Dan, and the kids, however, will build towering castles, helicopters, diggers, houses with roofs and windows, spaceships and firehouses. I haven't taken pictures of Dan and Jack's creations - or Kylie's - but I will. Here are 2 of Moo's from today: her pattern board and her statement to me. Too cu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uncle Matt will be proud!!!!!!!
Have fun building!
Love,
Mom Mom
XOXOXOXOXO
I do the same thing with legos! I always figured I wasn't very creative but now I can say that I don't have any spacial awareness:) I like Megan's patterns a lot!
Post a Comment