Thursday, March 26, 2009

Catch-Up


Due to "birthday month" finally coming to an end here in our household, I feel like I need to catch everyone up on what else has been going on around here. And post some really great pictures.
Thanks for all the great birthday wishes and comments...and thank you Tweeter for posting on my birthday!!! (it was a great day!)

Wednesday we went to the playground at the kid's school - the kids are off school Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week (teacher's are at a conference/seminar). So, Dan took off Wednesday, too, and we headed up to play! Got some great shots of Dan juggling, Dan catching Kylie, Moo and Jack having fun on the slide and my favorite 4 people in the world. :)






Oh, and last night, I decided to paint this: What I had planned on being a picture with a verse on it for our living room, turned out to be perfect for our entryway! It's about 2ft x 3ft.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post of the pics Tweeter...and I love the painting, pretty amazing, can't wait to see it in person.

I love you!!!!!

Bev and Boyd said...

Multi talented Kristen strikes again. The painting is beautiful. I loved seeing the great pictures! Way to go Kristen!
Lots of love to all,
Mom
XO

Pauline said...

You are quickly becoming a very creative home decorator!! Love the painting!! How did you DO that??
Also, every time we go by the Lavallette Bay Beach, I think of Danny catching Moopert~ now you have a terrific one of Kylie. Next time, get one of Jackie and Danny so you can have a clean sweep!! We are on our way in the morning to see Max, Brian and Sarah! I will kiss his fat little cheeks for you.
Love you, Mom ;o)