Friday night we had the Flagler's over - which hadn't happened in a month! So, that was great to catch up with them, go out to eat, play Settlers (Dan won, then Tricia - Matt and I were the losers) - and just be with them. Then Saturday, we had french toast and fresh fruit Mr. Matt and Miss Tricia brought the night before, for breakfast! Megan showed Matt and Tricia how she can write her name in Thai and sang some Thai songs for them - and they taught her how to sing King of Kings and Lord of Lords in Hindi!
Saturday, I met Matt, Tricia and their friend Amanda at GES (the school where they teach) and we took a taxi to Chatuchak - the world's largest flea market! It was great - and hot! The temp read 96 degrees, but with the humidity, it felt like 103. Don't take my word for it - that's what it said on weather.com. I got a cute, cute wastebasket for Moo's bathroom, beads for Moo's birthday party, an awesome scarf that I think will be used to make pillows in our living room (I wish I had bought 2, Tricia) and a candle that I liked there, but HATE here. So, it will be going as a door prize at church! I think other people like it, it's just not a scent for me (lemongrass - very Thai). Dan took the kids to ISB to the playground while I was gone...they had fun.
2 comments:
Aww, look at Kylie all grown up in that last picture!
I had a feeling you were going to want another one... but we can go back! :) It was SOO great being able to spend time with y'all this weekend. We are really going to miss all of you.
Post a Comment