Monday, March 2, 2009

Piggy Toes


Megan, Kylie and I went and got our toes done yesterday! Jack tagged along - because he had to. They only have 2 seats to get pedicures in - and I didn't tell them Kylie would be getting her toes done - so I asked if she could. The lady who owns the place set up a desk chair as a "special" seat for Kylie...she put a pillow behind her back and one on her lap and Kylie was so thrilled she got to have her own "special" seat! Kylie asked for green polish. The lady brought out 3 to choose from and Kylie chose all 3! So, she got different colors on her nails - and 1 very happy Bugga. Kylie kept saying, "How Beautiful!"

Oh, and then I had chosen the above design, but the basecoat was a darker pink on the sample board. The one the lady started to apply was a peach - which I wasn't a fan of. She had only done 1 nail and asked how I liked the color...I couldn't lie because I really didn't like it, so I said that I didn't. She took off that one nail and got this pale pink color - meanwhile Moo was sitting next to me and said, "Mah-am, you're embarrassing me." Really, she's only 6 1/2 - she ain't seen nothing yet!

No comments: