Friday, March 27, 2009

Did you think I wouldn't?

Get a pedicure for my birthday, that is? Of course I did - on the day before. And took the kiddos with me. Jack brought his DS and climbed up in the hairdresser chair. Kylie brought my iPod and sat on a bench next to me. And Moo had to wait until another lady was done, before she could get her toes started.

The lady's are so nice to the kids...giggling with them and seeing what they are watching on the iPod or playing on the DS. While I was waiting for Megan to be finished, I asked the ladies if they did hair foil...like they did for Megan and Kylie at a friend's birthday party a while ago...Khun Nok asked if it was for Megan. I shook my head and pointed at me :) Khun Na tied 5 strands of pink pink foil in my hair - and I love it! It's so fun, and not easy to get a picture of...but you can see it in some of the pics from previous posts...Let's see if you can see it here in the pic below, and if not, keep looking at the recent posts of shimmery pink in my hair :)

p.s. I did Kylie's toes - and you can tell!

2 comments:

TiffS said...

I see it in the picture of you and Dan! Do they give you good foot massages when they do the pedicures?

Tricia F said...

Of course you did! And I love your foil too! :)