We got to attend 3 birthday parties last week. The 1st was for Jack's buddy at an indoor soccer place. The girls and I shopped while Jack was at the party. The 2nd was for a girl in Jack's Spanish class at a Paint your own Pottery place. He was only 1 of 2 boys there and had fun. The girls and I shopped. Then we all went to a fun pool party for Kylie's little friend. They all swam and had a great time! I wouldn't normally love doing 3 parties in 3 days, but it worked out great to have the kids making friends and I'm thankful they were invited!
As a sidenote: At the little girl's pottery party, Jack was talking with her father and he asked Jack who his favorite football team was. In true, right fashion, he quickly answered "The Virginia Tech Hokies!" The father corrected himself and said he meant to ask which soccer (football everywhere else in the world) team Jack liked :) Jack didn't have an answer...apparently we need to brush up on "football" teams around the world!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad the kids are having fun and making new friends!! So enjoy seeing pics of the kids... Those cupcakes look delicious. Love you all, Mom/Grammy. Xoxo
Love that picture of the girls!!! Just now catching up on your blog. Thanks for sharing (and coming)!
Post a Comment