...when you haven't gotten your shipment of stuff yet and don't have a rolling pin to roll out slices of bread to make cream cheese cinnamon blintzes for a dinner party you're hosting this evening! Guinness Draught to the rescue! Hopefully this is the last week without our stuff - we haven't seen everything since the beginning of June - 4 months ago!
5 comments:
You're so resourceful It will be like Christmas when all your things arrive! Hope it will be VERY soon! XOXOXOXOXO
Okay, those blintz's look so yummy!!!! Have fun at your party!! Love you, Mom xoxo
The picture is now showing of the final product. I wasn't getting it before. They look like they are straght from Century Bakery! They are gorgeous.
Awesome K! I love it!!!! :)
Could you post the recipe? I would like to try these too...and think of you when I make them. And, tell Jack Happy Birthday!
melis
Yes, I agree that I want the recipe! Looks easy and yummy!
Post a Comment