...And I'm the Birthday Boy because today I turn 38!!!
Favorite TV shows/Movies: How I Met Your Mother, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Treehouse Masters,
The Americans, The Sing Off.
Hobbies: Beard growing and twirling, Cigar smoking, xBox, Home Renovation, IT Gadgets.
XBox Games I've played recently: Minecraft, Lego themed games, Call of Duty, Castle Storm and Terraria.
Favorite Foods: Pizza, Ham, Peeps, Grilled Stuft Nacho from Taco Bell, Mandarian Kung Pao from Pei Wei, Lasagna.
Favorite Sayings: "I'm a bargain." "It's a Win-Win-Win." "Supe sent me another email about a motorcycle." "Let's take the truck!" "Let's play some Minecraft." During our renovation "I'm just gonna run up to Home Depot" and to Kristen "Can you lift this?" (the answer was almost always - no.)
Things I did while I was 37: Got my 5 years in overseas, Moved back to America, Swam in the Persian/Arabian Gulf, Renovated our house, Bought a truck, Enjoyed playing music with buddies from work in Kuwait - RTO Speedwagon Forever!, Completed my dream of owning a truck to go chop down and get our Christmas Tree, Started teaching and working in the 4th grade class at church, got furloughed.
Hardest project I've done on our house: Pulling out 10,000 staples out of the floor from the subflooring that was laid down.
My favorite project I've done on our house: Knocking out the wall between our kitchen and the dining room.
What I like about living in 'Merica: It's America, do I really need a reason?
Why my Tweeter loves me: Because you are an amazing man of God and you love me and our kids so well! You are so much fun to be around, you love our extended families so well, you wrestle us and know how to tease each of us well - so we're not grumpy but think it's funny, too! You know soooo much about so many things and do a great job teaching us how to do things - electrical work, how to saw, how to use the drill and how to level things, to name a few. We are so thankful to God for you and we love you so much! Happy 38th Birthday Daniel Scott!!! We love you!!!
Me and my Tweeter
Daddy and Jack at lunch at school
Daddy and Kylie in Colonial Williamsburg
Megan and Daddy at Myriah's birthday party
Uncle Matt and Dan at the Crab Feast
Leading worship in Kuwait with Brad
Rocking out with his buddies in Kuwait
And our family going to get our Christmas Tree in the truck!
1 comment:
Awesome photos. Awesome write up. Awesome man!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment