
That's what this weekend was. And I think it was okay. Dan had been gone last week and we actually went 2 whole days without leaving the house in the car...we swam every day while he was gone, so we did

get out of the house, but didn't actually leave the neighborhood. I have to say that by this weekend, I was stir-crazy. We talked about going places, but I can't take kids to the places I want to go to get stuff for Megan's birthday party - mostly because it's too hot and too crowded. So, I have to figure out a time to get there in the next week. I can't even take Kylie because I'll just end up having to carry her, packages and my purse in the

middle of chaos. Anyway, we did end up getting to IT Square to pick up something for Dan and got to swim both Saturday and Sunday with Dan - 1 time at the big pool near

our church and 1 time in our neighborhood!
Kylie and I had a mini photo shoot last week - one she started off excited for, and then was just grumpy for :) She kept saying, "Mah-mee - no more pictures!" And I, of course, continued to take them. Kylie in Daddy's hat, Kylie standing in front of our window, Kylie "hiding" and her sweet curls!
Then, Dan shaved off his huge goatee...not completely, but trimmed it down quite a bit. I think it was the longest it had ever been.


2 comments:
I'm surprised he's not having trouble getting through airport security with that thing...
What beautiful faces!!!!
Love,
Mom
XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment