Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pictures

You know the painting Kylie was working on in the last post? Well, I talked Dan into hanging 2 kid's artwork frames and put the pictures that Kylie and I painted in them. My guess was that, when she woke up the next morning, that she would say, "I don't want it up there." You know what? I was RIGHT! If it was Megan's picture, she would have been thrilled. Kylie just likes to be contrary. I told her it was too bad, the picture was staying. :)

We had a temporary teeny Thai stove that Dan's work gave us when we moved into our house.
We've been waiting for a US sized one for the last 7 months and got it this last week!
Baby Stove

Big Stove


My painting hung in the kitchen


Orchids on the buffet - so fun and 30B (less than a dollar) for all of them!


Our broken desk chair. Kind of funny...


And a verse I painted for Kylie's room - we're working on decorating her room :)

2 comments:

Bev and Boyd said...

What a talented family! The verse you did for Kylie's room came out great. This is the first I've heard of the small stove so you did good waiting for the real thing to arrive. Looks like a perfect fit.
Any fix to the chair? Or time to get a new one.
Kisses and Misses to all!

Tricia F said...

so cute, you're so talented!