So I seriously needed to get out of our neighborhood this weekend. And do something. I'll say that it didn't really matter what we did, but it did. I wanted to do something we had not done yet. We've been the Croc Farm 2x's, Safari World 2x's, the Aquarium 5x's, the Children's Museum...so I asked around for suggestions. I got a range of answers - from one friend I kept getting ideas for expensive trips - Hong Kong Disney, Chaing Mai, Hua Hin, Phuket...not things that we could do during the day on Saturday. So, we fin
Not the most adventurous or exciting things to do. And the kids and I have been to Lumpini. Dan's been to Lumpini (though not with us). Dan goes to MBK often at lunch and I had been there 1x when Dan and I came out here to see what Bangkok was like. And it wasn't until the end of the day that I realized that we did spend the day doing things that we hadn't done together as a family before.
And that was good. We went to Lumpini together. Saw monitor lizards everywhere and played on the playground. Walked back to the BTS and took that to MBK. The only other time the kids have been on it was last year this time and Kylie was sound asleep the whole time. Went to MBK with the kids, walked around, bought a few fun items and ate a yummy lunch. Got ice cream at Burger King (10B each - so fun)! Took the BTS back to our car and came home. A fun time out. Kids did well walking quite a bit for the day and it was pretty nice out. Which is funny when you think it's a nice, cooler day and the temp is 90F out.
3 comments:
Sounds like a good day to me!! Always something interesting and fun to do.. Do the monitor lizards just meander around? How big are they? That in itself would be kind of fun to see. Good to talk to Kylie tonight.. she is so funny.
Have a great day and let us know how the big kids make out at school. Love, Mom :o) xoxox
A picture of the whole family - loved it! All the pictures were great. Sounded like it turned out to be a very nice family day.
XOXOXOXOXO
The monitor lizards were crazy! We saw every shape and size from a little baby one that was a little over a foot long, to a big monster one that was probably 5-6 feet long. They seem to have it made in the park there and know it!
Post a Comment