I feel stressed that I need to post Christmas pictures. We had a good day here, just hung out and opened presents throughout the day. Presents from us this morning, presents from Grammy and Grandad after breakfast and presents from Mom Mom and Pappy after dinner! Thank you guys for all the wonderful stuff, everything was a huge hit!
Brian called at 1:45pm (1:45AM his time) to wish us a Merry Christmas (Sarah was up feeding Max, so Brian figured he would get up and call us!)! So fun! I ran to the grocery store (because we hadn't been in forever with the kids sick) and picked up turkey cold cuts for lunch. Not exciting for the rest of you there in the States, but the 1st time we've had them here in Thailand. They are expensive ($10 for a 1/4 lb of Oscar Meyer Turkey). So, we got to make yummy sandwiches with lettuce and tomato and had grapes (another splurge at $10 for a bunch) for Christmas lunch! We had a ham dinner and just had a good time playing with presents and hanging out...A good family day and a great day to have Dan home to celebrate Jesus' birthday!
1 comment:
Kristen, I love how there's a picture of your toes in almost all of your posts now. :) I think I'll be disappointed when there's not one! :) So glad y'all had a nice Christmas, and extra glad that you all got to be together!
Post a Comment