My family had "Christmas" Sunday with Brian, Sarah and Max, who took his first trip up to visit Grammy and Grandad. All the cousins were there (who look so old) and my Aunt Ann came over to my parent's for lunch with everyone!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Family Pics and Friends
We had Matt and Tricia over tonight for dinner and Seafarers/Knights and Castles of Catan. So fun eventhough Matt and Tricia won both times. Seriously, Dan and I need to step up our game. I'm pretty much useless because I just want to talk the whole time (Dan says it's because I'm just so excited for grown-up conversation - definitely so true). Anyway, fun night with fun friends. And, Jack got to play Xbox on the big TV with Mr. Matt and Daddy - Star Wars Battlefront. Here they are playing. Jack in all his glory.

My family had "Christmas" Sunday with Brian, Sarah and Max, who took his first trip up to visit Grammy and Grandad. All the cousins were there (who look so old) and my Aunt Ann came over to my parent's for lunch with everyone!




And these last pictures just because. My Dad's new(er) recliner and my Mom's table she set for Christmas. She always does such a nice job of it to make it look festive and special. (And now she'll probably cry that I wrote that about her and am not there to enjoy it!) :)

My family had "Christmas" Sunday with Brian, Sarah and Max, who took his first trip up to visit Grammy and Grandad. All the cousins were there (who look so old) and my Aunt Ann came over to my parent's for lunch with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know what, Kristen?? You are special, too. And, you are right, we do miss you, Dan and the kids but we also know that you are having a wonderful life-changing experience! thanks for posting all the pics.. love the one of the boys(big and little). Give everyone our very best for a terrific New Year.
I got a nice Christmas card from Andrea and Dave with those two little sweet children!
Love you, Mom xoxo
ps I didn't cry, at least not tonight!!!
Fun pictures of your family!
And Matt and I are ready to 'bring it' anytime for any of the variations of Settlers. :)
Post a Comment