Friday, December 26, 2008

Hi, my name is Kylie



And I'm the Birthday Girl because today I turned 3!!! It's my birthday!!!

Job: I don't have a job! I stay home with Mommy!

Nicknames: Kylie Grace, Bugga, Budja, the Budj, Kylie Bug, Bugga Grace (for when she gets in trouble instead of Kylie Grace)

Interests: Having Mommy all to myself, 'nuggling, wrestling Daddy, reading books to Mommy and having people read them to me, coloring pictures, kicking the soccer ball (I'm the best kicker in the family), swimming, playing with Moo and Jack, snacking throughout the day, Disney princesses, Barbie, singing, dancing, playing with babies and talking all the time.

Favorite Foods: Brownies, speghetti, broccoli soup, hot dogs, KETCHUP, coffee and a cinnamon bun from Starbucks with Mommy, goldfish, artichokes, pizza, vegetable fried rice, ice cream, m&m's, iced tea, mango, watermelon, pineapple.

Favorite Sayings: My Birthday's after Christmas, You Decorated??? (outside her room this morning, so she would have to walk through it), call me the Birthday Girl. I 'mell somepin. My tummy's hungry. Also, here, here, here, here and here.

Favorite Shows/Movies: 12 Dancing Princesses, Strawberry Shortcake, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Pocoyo, Star Wars with Daddy.

How I wake up in the morning: By either singing (this morning it was Jingle Bells) or calling "Mommy.....Mommy". Pretty much always happy. :)

What I want to be when I grow up: A Princess.

Stories I like to tell Mommy at lunch: I give her a choice of either a Jesus story or a Princess story. My princess story is normally about King Daddy, Queen Mommy, Prince Jacky and Princess Moo. I'm the Fairy. And there is normally a bad dragon or giraffe that wants to eat all the pancakes. :)

Words I find funny: Poopie, stinky heiney, toot, panties, underware.

Words I substitute for "funny" words when I get in trouble with Mommy for saying them: Mommy's hair (as in, "That's so stinky...like poopie - oops! - like Mommy's hair!"), Mommy's arm, Mommy's eye, Mommy's nose.

Things I want you to know about me: I know, I'm gorgeous! (and humble), that I have a definite opinion about everything, that I am very LOUD, that I have a great laugh and find stinky words funny, that I'm mostly in a good mood (but like to say, "Stop that Mommy, I'm getting a-ger-a-vated"), that I talk non-stop, I like to shop with Mommy and I have a pretty happy personality. That Mommy is continually thankful for me and is so glad we had a 3rd child!!!

Happy Birthday Kylie Grace!!!


Mommy's last picture with her 2 year old, last night!


The Birthday Girl this morning with Daddy!

3 comments:

Tricia F said...

Happy Birthday, Kylie! We'll see you at church tomorrow! :)
~Mr. Matt and Mrs. Tricia

allapole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KYLIE GRACE!!!! I send hugs and kisses over from Leesburg Virginia!
Love Miss April, Mr. Tim, and Gabriel

lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!! Wow...it seems like yesterday she was just a tiny baby at my wedding shower :)