Jack had homework tonight - to make a "Shapely Santa". All the kids were sent home with a shape in red (Jack had a star, but other kids had a circle, oval, heart, triangle, rectangle, square). And they were supposed to decorate him and send him back to school to decorate their classroom. I got out the cotton balls, black satin, sequins, googlie eyes and glue. Jack got out the crayons. That's all he wanted to use to decorate his Santa. Crayons only. Apparently Jack's a boy. :) Meanwhile, Megan and Kylie were foaming at the mouth wanting to use all the art supplies...
Check the post below, too, to hear Jack's laugh. And click on Flagler Family Forum to read about my adventures Saturday with Tricia, Ro and Baby Jaya :) Poor Matt thought he was only watching my kids for 2-3 hours...it turned into 5 1/2! He did a great job, though, fed the kids snack and lunch and watched some movies with them and played DS with his "buddy" Jack. (Jack calls Matt his "good buddy"). It was a great fun time for me and we got to take a water taxi on the Chao Phraya River, something I had never done before! Thank you Mr. Matt!!!
2 comments:
Thats my boy, Jackie! Gotta love the git-r-done attitude.
I love your Santa, Jackie!!! Hope you have a good day. I love you, Grammy xoxoxo
Post a Comment